RE: IAT Adjusters - Updated!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 10:12:42 EST

Lemme look at my Dyno sheets...i've only been looking at the HP figures on
the printed versions. We were mainly looking at the A/F on the screen only.
The influence is minor as compared to adjusting the fuel pressure manually,
but remember: Cold Air = More Fuel and More Timing / Warm/Hot air = Less
Fuel and Less timing.

- Bernd