51K Mile Checkup

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 11:40:16 EST

Well, besides a minor tune-up, I decided to check a cold-idle problem as
well...turns out that #4 Injector was leaking a little bit (found via a plug
"reading"). So, my last spare injector was used and she idles normal again.
(Started acting up at random but started getting more consistent just
recently.)

Also ran a compression check (this is done with the throttle Wide Open...not
Closed)

#1 - 150
#3 - 149
#5 - 151

#2 - 149
#4 - 150
#6 - 148

They're all within 1-2% of each other so it's normal...and a good sign. :)

Changed the Cap and Rotor as well (yech...MSD really does a job on these).

- Bernd