Re: RE: Re: Re: 4.7 to 3.7 = more problems???

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 15:03:15 EST

I wouldn't concern yourself with 210. My truck has seen 210 and higher. One
time climbing a 20 3.09447e+262rade in the heat, and another offroading in the sand
puling people out of the sand. As soon as it saw 200 and higher the electric
fan kicked on, an as I started moving it cooled right down. That was 15k
miles ago and have never had a problem with the motor. It helps to clean out
the carbon, every once in awhile, carbon build up in your motor from all
that low revving driving will lead to higher engine temps..

Josh