AIG insurance PHQUED again

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 21:34:12 EST

     I was hoping to get away from AIG before another
claim had to be filled but ... This is just a warning
to amybody thinking about going with AIG or with AIG
now RUN before you have to make a claim . MY wife had
a little wheel bender on FEB 13 and wouldn't you know
it i still have not herd from AIG . Go figure .. This
from the company that gave me $2000 less that 3 blue
books on my truck when it untimley got totaled last
year this time . I guess your life is supposed to just
stop you can't go out because you were in an acident
and you dont' have a car you can't get it fixed
bacause you spent all your money on INSURANCE THAT
DON"T PAY UP TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED and i still hav'nt
herd anything from them . Thank GOD i have tools , air
tools and a junkyard that had a 94 mazda with no front
end damage . Sorry i need to vent i spent 2 days under
this damn car just to get it drivable again and i
don't see any money back in my pocket anytime soon .
vent vent vent

=====
Frank G
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html