RE: RE: Burnout Video-Check it out!!!

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 00:12:59 EST

how would you be able to shift. I have tried but the v-6 does not have
enough power. That is unless you install line locks then you might :) BTW
how much would they cost. I do not have anti-lock up front? Could I
install them myself?

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>