RE: TB/Air Hat Gasket

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 00:20:00 EST

OK Bernd,
I think I may have found some 'carb to air cleaner' gaskets. But the
following two, made by Holley, are 5". Are they made to stretch?
http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/AV/FMS/FMSCA/108-62.html
Part #108-62 is listed in Summit(online) for $9.39 through Summit and is 5"
x .200"

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/AV/FMS/FMSCA/108-4.html
Part #108-4 is listed in Summit(online) for $5.39 as a 3 pack and is 5" x
.060"

I also found this one::
http://www.martelbros.com/mrgasket/168.htm
This is listed in Summit, PN#6186, for $6.39. But I have no specs on this
gasket!

Are these anything what I need? If not......I cannot find them anywhere. I
searched all darn day and cannot find anything with 5 1/8" carb neck. Thanks
for any info on where else I may find them. Otherwise, you are getting a
check from me for a few!!
P.S......Mike, from the factory mine never had any type of TB to air cleaner
gasket. I have looked at tons of Dakotas also and have never ran across one
with this type of gasket, from the factory atleast. Can anyone confirm is
this gasket would indeed be available at the dealer under a 93 Dakota V6??
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6