Question for Will and "the truck"

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 09:16:39 EST

 I think I can safely speak for everyone in that we would all love to hear
the nitty-griity details about designing this combo. For example: How are the
alum heads?flow #s?novi blower?how much boost?Fuel system:whose rails? It
seems obvious to me that you did some work on the dyno with a wide band. How
much HP?DFI? Headers? Whose?Long tube? I assume your using the 518 tranny, is
the level 10 kit?BLOCK: did you convert it to 4 bolt mains?hard block
it?studs?compression?
 I know this will be a lot of typing,Will,but it's just that nobody has ever
heard of anyone doing this;not with a daily driver and a magnum block. Kudos
to you for keeping it streetable and using some of the production stuff.
Tom