Re: Question for Will and "the truck"

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 13:39:37 EST

<< I know this will be a lot of typing,Will,but it's just that nobody has
ever
 heard of anyone doing this;not with a daily driver and a magnum block. Kudos
 to you for keeping it streetable and using some of the production stuff.
 Tom >>

Tom,
    It won't be alot of typing. Go to the DML Archives. On Wed. Jan. 17th,
2001 I posted a parts list with p.n. when they were available. I don't have
the flow numbers with me, I let my machinist keep them so he could show them
to his chebby friends. d;o) Neeedless to say, the numbers made thoes chebby
guys nervous, and for good reason too!

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"