RE: 2003 R/T Viper UPdate

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 12:13:24 EST

I have been fighting with my other half in getting a Viper along with a new
2002 R/T. She wants to get a small compact for now and save the 20 percent
down for the 2004 GTS coupe.

The Viper R/T is a very powerful bang for the buck when it comes to dollars
versus performance. Considering the numbers and the competition field, it
is the Viper hit the true sports car field.

However, the design, is taking some cues from the bland MB side. I could
call myself a hater of MB design, since all their cars look alike and have
no distinction. Yet, it still does have the Viper aggressive image. IF you
have the money, the car is worth the money.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA