Re: RE: Re: Re: 4.7 to 3.7 = more problems???

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 20:29:38 EST

I'll tell you this Will, at any rate I think you have one of the cleanest
daks ever. Looks great. I just recommend giving her some gas every once
in a while. Maybe not redline like me or some of the others do but shift
at 3k or so. Almost guaranteed to feel better. Oh and so you know I never
start in first, and somehow I am still on the original clutch... hehe...
Later Bud.

Chris