Re: RE: Re: Re: 4.7 to 3.7 = more problems???

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 16:08:18 EST

Thanks for the comments,Chris.The truck will be looking even better
soon(I've already put on a hotchkis system,removed the decals,got a new
bedcover,and put on some billet stuff since the last pictures were
taken).I've got some more stuff planned for it real soon.Good to hear the
clutch is holding out.TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html