RE: Re: Re: 4.7 to 3.7 = more problems???

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 04:16:38 EST

I also have to 4.7L with the auto tranny. With almost 14K on the truck in
the last 11 months that has a lot of it pulling a trailer. The 4.7 pulls
strong in the cold or heat with or with out the trailer. We took a drive
from TX to RI last summer with 2 adults and 3 good size teenagers with the
bed loaded. I had all the pull I needed going up and the hills in KY, VA, PA
and any where we took it. I do plan on getting the Tranny serviced before we
head to FL in June.

Don M.
Geocities.com/maldbnsf