RE: Security system question

From: George Radcliffe (incredageorge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 16:49:50 EST

Maybe worth checking out(?):

http://www.commandoalarms.com

A local Dodge dealer tried to sell me a beat-to-death 2000 CC Dak with the
Commando RS-COMBO installed. It seemed to work well (for as long as I saw
it) and he said it was a "premium" and "better than Chrysler" system. I
don't know about that, but for just over $100, I can get everything I want
(keyless entry, remote start, security). I'm still looking around, though.

Disclaimer: This was the same guy who told me I could NEVER get into a V8
Dak for less than $23K. At least, not when he had 25-30 3.9's on the lot!

George Radcliffe
01 CC SP+ 4X2 4.7 3.55 LSD K&N LEATHER