RE: Changing Injector Size (Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 19:05:45 EST

Ya know, I haven't really monitored ALL of the sensors (mainly TPS and MAP)
for the Open Loop switch-over, but I can say that with all this "playing
around" with the MAP on my box, Open Loop is definitely determined in part
by the MAP sensor.

On the TPS question...hmmmm...on the older 5.0's, we used to "oblong" the
holes in the TPS sensor to be able to adjust it a few degrees. On the GM's,
you can get a better throttle response by altering the TPS signal as well
(basically advancing the voltage signal a few 1/10th's electronically).
I've got a few spare TPS sensors...lemme try something...heheheeh...now
where's that drill.

- Bernd