Re: R&D Performance Throttle Bodies

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 00:00:01 EST

RDPerform@aol.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Was just poking through the archives and noticed that my previous
> "competition" had alot of bad mouthing as to the quality of my ported
> throttle bodies. What I'm asking you folks is, how is your TB holding up?
>
> One person mentioned that the TBs butterflies were loose - this was only on

<snip>

Even tho I realize this is an extremely touchy topic - I would have to agree with
Patrick. Mostly because I haven't seen any actual evidence of poor quality -nor-
have I seen any evidence of poor business practices (as I believe Patrick had
some medical issues that kept him from attending to his business). What I have
seen - and now have experience with - is my personal purchase of a TransGo shift
kit. It was ordered and shipped in a timely fashion, arrived brand new, unopened
and I saved over $100 by doing business w/him. I personally would have to
recommend his business and products as do some of my friends.

Unfortunately some had complaints w/him. Just like some had complaints (very
similiar complaints actually) with other TB vendors right here on the DML. Make
up your own mind - I did - and haven't regretted it.

Latr,

Shane

ps - I haven't heard of a single complaint from Hughes Engines re: their TBs (or
any other product they sell). There you go - now everyone has a place to feel
comfortable when buying TB's...

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"