Re: Really Po-boy air intake (idea)

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@uci.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 00:56:02 EST

Paper filters are cheaper that K&N and others like it, that's one reason.
Also the intake system is designed to be somewhat muffling. If your cutting
holes in the air box, do it in a direction that takes in the coldest air.
Aftermarket systems generally work better because of the colder/more air
intake and the smoother air flow path.

Jay W