RE: Re: Re: R&D Performance Throttle Bodies

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 01:02:18 EST

I have to agree with you Shane... My ported throttle body flows right at
850cfm, and it is perfect for my truck... I didn't see the need to go any
bigger... even with my larger cam...

BTW, why are you selling your 68 Corvette? Man, If I had one like that, I
would even think about selling it... just wish I had the money to buy it
from you... :-)

Later,
Tom "Slick"