Now: Shane-In Memphis Sat. Was:Stock Injector Servicing

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 01:24:25 EST

<< Uh.....hmmm..... Dangit - you guys send this stuff so fast that we older
guys
 will never catch up (damn young whipper snappers! 8-)

 Latr,

 Shane

 --
 '96 IndyRam-HisIndy- >>

Ya couldn't catch up with me anyway. hehehehehe
j/k wid ya Shane. As far as I know we will be up in Memphis around 8am Sat.
I'll keep ya informed if anything changes. Where is a good place to meet for
lunch?

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"