Re: amp install question Preamp V

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 01:28:44 EST

1.8 is it! I just looked it up on the kenwood site... 1,800mv for the 6005.
I usually do like you said, and set it at a suitable level, but I was just
curious since I actually read the manual =]

oh, and I used the same exact ground as I was using on the powered sub back
in august, no noise.. must have been a defective sub/amp. Good thing I took
it back =)

thanx!
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]