Re: Now: Shane-In Memphis Sat.

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 07:58:50 EST

ABeerCan@aol.com wrote:

> Ya couldn't catch up with me anyway. hehehehehe
> j/k wid ya Shane.

Hmmm.....I wonder if my boss will let me "borrow" his 7.0 second Mustang?

> As far as I know we will be up in Memphis around 8am Sat.
> I'll keep ya informed if anything changes. Where is a good place to meet for
> lunch?

I'll be around - my cell # is 901-412-4028 and home # is 901-840-2099. I like
the "East End Grill" - there are several locations - which part of town are yall
gonna be around? Coming up 78 I presume. If you stop in Tupelo - check out
"Peppers" deli on Hwy 6 (main street downtown) right at the intersection of 45
(actually about 50yrds west on Hwy 6).

What kind of food do you like? Also - you mentioned BassProShops. Buck-N-Bass
is pretty cool also. There is a Hooters and Buck-N-Bass side-by-side in the
southeast portion of the city that might be a good spot 8-). Did I mention I've
got a sweet "honey-hole" for Bass & Crappie just a few miles from me. My wife
even loves to fish - she scored a 6.5lb hawg one day and has been hooked ever
since 8-)

<thinking about your many talents...> maybe you could offer your suggestions on
how to get the flywheel off my darn old '72 vintage Johnson outboard (only firing
1 cyl)... before I break out the torch (again).

will stay in touch...

Latr,

Shane

ps - In case you are wondering, I'm 35 and my wife is 39 (cradle robber 8-).
Don't you love my mind reading ability 8-). <ducking for cover from the 35+ yr
olds on the list that are gonna want to spank me>

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"