Re: RE: R&D Performance Throttle Bodies

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 07:41:01 EST

<< Hey, you don't happen to have a shift kit for a 96 Dak Sport 5.2l auto do
 you?

 Thanks,
 Tom "Slick" >>

Yes, I do.

I'm going to sell all of these kits in bulk, but, if you want one and can get
me a MO to me in a timely fashion (next day air works best) I can hold one
aside for you as I'm going to make my shipment out later on this week.

Retail is $139 for the kit, my price is only $50 shipped, so, even if you
send payment via next day, you're still saving a handful. You're probably the
3rd person who wants to do this, and I have 4 kits left, so, let me know if
this is something you want to do and I'll put one aside... If not, they'll
probably all go out Friday with the remainder of my V10 Magnecor's......

ttyl
Patrick