Re: RE: R&D Performance Throttle Bodies

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 08:15:37 EST

Sam Parthemer wrote:

> <snip>I hope your not the same person, I hope I'm wrong. There's
> a lot of new faces on this list in the last 12 months, and I
> wouldn't want the same crap going around again by someone who
> prays on people's hard earned money. Not saying an illness,
> or jobloss doesn't happen. But when/if it happens, people
> need to be given a piece of mind that things will continue,
> and be resolved... rather than disappearing for months with
> no word.

When you send your "hard earned money" to a small 1-man type operation (or
business as some people have a hard time calling it), you are basically "taking
your chances". When you "take chances" - probability says that you might loose
- some people have a hard time dealing with that fact. Do you sympathize (sp?)
with someone who bought 100 lottery tickets and didn't win a penny?

Why is it that some people choose to "kick" a man when he is down? Especially
when it is their ONLY contributions to this list? God fearing individuals just
don't behave like that.

Before someone jumps in and says something about my previous "Earnhardt" comment
(live by the sword, die by the sword, etc.) I have had LOTS of emotional issues
with those threads and am not sure why I chose to write those comments that
day. I think I loved the man (like I do all my fellow man) more than I realized
and now I have to deal with all my thoughts/comments about him in a much
different way than I expected. It still hurts -bad- and I have shed many a tear
about it on several occasions (including now).

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"