RE: RE: R&D Performance Throttle Bodies

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 12:14:33 EST

Shane.. you haven't been on this list for as long as I have, nor have you
a real clue about what transpired a year + ago... No where on this list
was it posted "I'm a one man operation, etc." regarding R&D until now,
no where have I seen a public apology regarding the past experiences that
NUMEROUS people experienced. If you had a problem with Summit Racing, and
couldn't get it resolved with them, you'd most likely share it with other
list members (especially if it were DAKOTA parts/services). Come to find
out that's what people did with R&D.. and low and behold, there were quite
a few people that had the SAME problem...

Now, fast forward a year, and here's a post from R&D about how great their
products are... Not, a 'Hey, we're back, sorry for the problems in the
past...
blah blah blah'.... Not until a few veteran people speak out do we get info
regarding what happened. And not everyone was taken care of either.

And this has NOTHING to do with the lottery. A lottery is a form of
gambling, and
I sir, do not feel that purchasing a product should be considered a GAMBLE.
Would
you put in 85 octane in your Vette???? I doubt it...

Sam '91 LE
    '95 SLT
    '99 RT
    '99 RT
    '99 Sport
    '00 RT
    '72 Dart
    '71 Satellite
    '96 B&S 5hp lawnmower
    '96 Homelite weedeater
    '00 Troybilt tiller (putting a TB on that right now)...