Re: RE: R&D Performance Throttle Bodies

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 16:37:43 EST

Sam Parthemer wrote:

> Shane.. you haven't been on this list for as long as I have, nor have you
> a real clue about what transpired a year + ago...

I beg your pardon - apparently you haven't done your homework there as I've been
a member for quite awhile (1997 or was it late 1996 - when was the list
created...). Dude - you are way out of line. When/If you do your homework -
you will see that my contributions existed before most of you punks showed up.
Remember kukukooter and his original home-brew TB mods? I must stop before I
loose it...

Just keep showing your colors dude as what comes around goes around...

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"