RE: IAT Values

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 13:50:17 EST

Sorry Bernd, I just figured that with the temp rise from the blower or temp
drop from the NOS and such that I might not be comparing apples to apples. I'm
trying to find a good preliminary value to set my potentiometer to so I can
narrow down the best setup for my truck. How many kOhms give you the best
numbers? Does anyone else know what they're using?

Crit