Re: Modifing pulses and analog signals to the PCM

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 13:34:24 EST

In a message dated 3/1/01 12:11:08 PM Central Standard Time,
dakatack@home.com writes:

<< I'm digging into the FSM and will start testing sensors on the Dak. What do
 you think of the usefulness of real-time changes to the sensor outputs in
 the Cab?

 Patrick O'Day

Patrick,
    Shogun makes something similar for the rice boys. I had one on my 96
Integra GSR. It made a huge difference, but you had to play with it for a
while (preferably on a dyno) to find the right settings. Are you planning on
having an led readout mounted in the cab? That is what Shogun uses and it is
alot easier to adjust this way. I looked at other options along the same
line, but they used potentiometers (speeling?) that weren't as accurate to
reset if you changed them for fuel mileage and then back to performance. I
believe Nopi lists them on their web page, not sure though. Just something
to look at to get more ideas from.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"