Re: RE: Mopar Performance News

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 17:08:30 EST

Ron:

These are made for any 5.2 or 5.9 liter Magnum from '92 up according to
the article. There were three options on the intake/exhaust valves. I'll
try to remember to bring the mag tomorrow and get the exact language.
What makes you think these are the new R/T heads? Not being antagonistic,
just curious. Do you know anything about the performance of these heads?

Thanks,

Richard