Re: strange sound of dak

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 17:07:24 EST

Since more often than not that happens to me in the morning rather than
during the rest of the day I usually think I am hearing things since I am
so tired. It only seems to happen for a few seconds when I first give it a
good amount of gas after starting up. You learn something new every day!
Especially on this list. I think i've learned more about the mechanical
side of trucks/cars here than I thought I would learn about in my life.
It's great!

Jared
1994 Dodge Dakota Sport 3.9L, V6, Auto, K&N Air Filter, Mobil 1 oil filter
w/ Synthetic 5W-30