Re: cold 4.7 noise

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 18:41:51 EST

Possible, the Y2K 4x4's went to rack and pinion steering, so that could be
it. I personally never heard this before, I have started it and ran it in
below zero conditions with out a problem, my power steering fluid is full
though. It was a little low when I took delivery of the truck, it seemed to
me that a majority of them were....

Josh