Re: New 53MM Throttlebody

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 22:34:25 EST

Sam has a potent 360 planned with R/T heads, that 1000+ cfm TB should work
fine.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/