RE: Quick D TB!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 00:28:38 EST

Reset the PCM after you install the TB. (Don't forget to clean up your old
IAS plunger...unless you've got a new one for the new TB.)

Drive it like you normally drove your truck but expect a few "hiccups" from
the PCM while it learns the new part. 50 miles is the average for a initial
learn and about 200 miles for a long term.

- Bernd