97+ Fog Lights

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 11:58:47 EST

Kevin,

On my 2000 I picked up a set of Blazer driving lights that were the same
size. I had to modify the original brackets to use these, but that looked
to be the easiest. All i did was unbolt the other lights and take a dremel
tool and trim down the bracket to work with the new lights. this was very
easy to do. The lights I went with are a driving, not a fog, light. They
have the funky purplish look when the light is off and they are 3x
brighter, whiter, and more useful than the factory junkers. I am sure that
there must be an orange light that will work the same way. If you, or
anyone else for that matter, would like a more detailed description I will
see what I can do. Wish you luck man... this is one of the easiest and
most useful mods I have done till date. Sure the lights were like $60 but
I can now see at night....

Chris