RE: RE: belly pan gasket

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 15:18:03 EST

Don't know about the oil vapors killing them..I've opened one up and found
that the board and pressure sensor were coated in a thin rubber sealant.
(Funky looking board at that.)

Oh man...I feel your pain on the MP Computer and the pinging problem. Not
quite the same but had the Blower on for a few weeks and then
"boom"...leaky belly pan gasket. Had to disconnect the tube and drive it
home without boost. (That's no fun....once you've had it, you don't want to
go back.) ;)

- Bernd