Gen 2 airdam question

From: thomas Mize (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 00:01:47 EST

    Last Friday night I damaged my stock factory airdam,when I hit a poor
dog, it the middle of the road. as far as I know the dog lived. he got up
and ran away and never saw him again.
    I hit him dead center and it broke into 4 pieces..
My truck came with the black bumpers and I decided to upgrade to the one
with the openings for the foglamps.
   Today when I went to install it I noticed that there was no screw holes
to mount my front plate, the airdam coverd the holes. Do the ones that have
the foglights have a licence plate bracket to mount to?

    After I installed it...it looks alot better....now I need to get a set
of good quality aftermarket foglamps to mount in the holes, anyone with any
suggestions???
Pictures to follow as soon as i can get them hooked up.
Thank you all...Tom

1994 Dodge Dakota Sport(1 of 2,986)
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport(RIP)
1995 Dodge Stratus ES(1 of 593)