Re: Where 2 buy DAK online?

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 11:18:03 EST

I found this to be very east. I walked onto the lot, salesman came up to
me and I told him that I was special ordering a Dakota and I wanted to pay
invoice for it. He said he'd have to ask and said it was no problem for a
special order. That is how I did it, might be harder to get invoice for
something sitting on the lot though...

Chris