Re: 92-93 Magnum manifolds

From: H62300@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 12:04:37 EST

    The manifolds are what I run on my crate 360 (92-93 Magnums)
With a 625 Carter it put 235 to the road. I just put the new Edelbrock 800
AFB on it and it really woke up the motor. A lot more bottom end and mid
range. If I had to do it again on the truck I would put them on my
97CC.Headers were to much of a pain to get them sealed up.The magnum
manifolds cost me 125.00 for the pair from the dealer. They work just as good
as the 340 manifolds. They should work well on a truck. You just have to
block the ERG port on the manifolds.

          Brian in Seattle