baffles on MP aluminum valve covers

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 14:14:28 EST

Ronald Wong wrote:

> Shane,
>
> How come you left your baffles off?

First off - sorry for answering some of these kinda out of order but hey - a
later answer is better than no answer right? 8-)

Answer = because I am so anal that I just couldn't bear to think of those screws
backing out and being chewed up by my motor? Now that my engine is running so
much better - it can better handle small chunks of metal....j/k

Seriously - I didn't think there was that much oil and oil vapors slinging
around up there anyway but I was wrong! Baffles are pretty much mandatory as
stated here on the DML before (I'm hard-headed as some of you already know 8)

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"