Re: TPS operation re: extremes (min/max)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 14:52:27 EST

smoseley@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Now I'm thinking I
 either have a problem w/the harness or the PCM itself - will send an update
when I
 get my hands completely around the problem (why can't I ever get a "simple"
problem
 8)

 Thanks again!

 Shane >>

Shane, which truck is this in? I may have access to a computer that is known
to be fine if you want to try swapping it in and seeing how it works.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"