Re: Aftermarket intakes for 3.9L V6

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 15:54:58 EST

smoseley@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< (NHRA Contingency Part) M1 V-6 4-BBL INTAKE MANIFOLD
 Lightweight aluminum M1 single plane intake manifold accepts standard flange
 Holley 390 CFM 4-BBL carburetor. Incorporates large runners for increased
 flow. Heat crossovers allow dual purpose applications for operation in cold
 weather. EGR ports cast into manifold. Fits 3.9L V-6 only.
 P4452114 V-6 4-BBL Intake Manifold >>

Shane,
    This manifold is for the pre-magnums. Won't work on the Magnums due to
the way the magnum bolts are vertical pre-mags aren't.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"