tis a sad sad sad sad sad sad day in dakota land :-(

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 19:23:38 EST

well folks, the grandeur of my alarm tripping, babies crying, old wimmin
fainting, dogs howling, ricers squirming, rednecks yeeehawwin, pedestrian
cussin, ear drum quivvering, tunnel echoing exhaust has come to an end.
After several months of driving with no cat, no tailpipes, and a rusted out
decrepit old glasspack exiting under the cab I decided to install a cat-back
system. I returned to the Dynomax 2.75" mandrel system from Summit (woulda
been Gibson, but 2x's the $$), mated downstream of a hi-flo cat. She's
definitely mellowed out now, but still has a sweet n smooth idle, with just
a hint of a cam in her :) It actually sounds similar to the 360...

Drivability is definitly up, can't really say on the actual power #'s (dyno
this coming friday), and I can't speak for WOT performance thanks to this
weekend squall of a storm. My roommates are now happy that I don't wake
them up in the mornings, and can no longer hear me pull onto the highway....
1/2 a mile away =)

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net