Re: tis a sad sad sad sad sad sad day in dakota land :-(

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 03:04:33 EST

oh yea, even my V6 sounded like a monster with no car and burned out cherry
bomb... my friends would here me coming from a mile away sometime... it
was fun setting off car alarms and scaring the neighborhood kids for a
while, but i'm much happier with a high flow cat and flowmaster... have
fun with the new setup...
mike k
94 V6, slt, cc, 2wd, flowmaster, msd6a, aspiring to be 360 powered with new
drivetrain throughout....