Radial T/A's

From: Barry Lawton (derkroozer@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 22:20:04 EST

 I just put a set of 275-60-15 General 2000XPs on my Dak and after the
Badyears that only gave me 28k miles these are great. Wet tracktion is
much better, lateral cornering seemsmuch firmer and they ride very
smoothly with a price of 40.00 each (Wards going out of business sale) If
I get 30k-35k miles they are a bargain. Maybe the badyears, 255-65-15 were
so bad that anything would seem better but I have only those to compare
to.

Also used the 14 ga. fusible link to make my fogs stay on with the high
beams, works like a champ.

Barry Lawton
99 DAK CC DFG PBIntake