Re: pulled codes

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 04:59:02 EST

No field or lack of would reffer to the charging
system are all the wires still connected to the alt.
As for the clicking noise in the dis i would pull the
cap and see if the tang on the rotor is bent or if you
have a lot of build up on the rotor -cap post did you
get a brass cap or just a normal (the color of the
post would give it away )

=====
Frank G
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html