Re: 4.7l of Dissapointment

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 07:40:05 EST

Chris, I did a test the other day, just for fun. I put mine in 4th gear, on the interstate, floored it, waited till she reached about 5200 (normal shift point) and looked down at the speedo, said 105 mph. This is with 3.92 gears. I would say your finding are not that far off, about 5500 she'll fall off, but just grab 5th man, she'll keep pulling!!

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
14.23 @ 94.49