Re: RCA cable question

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 13:10:04 EST

how many inputs on the amp? My new kenwood has 3 sets of inputs, but you
only have to use one if you want. It just gives you more flexibility. I
ran one set of outputs from my head unit to my EQ. It has 3 outputs.. front
rear and sub.. so I ran one for each to my amp. That way, I can use the
fader on my EQ and the bass control/level. If you run 2 sets from your
headunit to 2 inputs on your amp, you will be able to use your fader on your
headunit, if you run one, you might not be able to. I think that is
right... maybe diff, depending on radio/amp etc.
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]