Re: Limited slips and synthetic oil

From: Mike Klinke (lsomike@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 13:37:17 EST

Many of the GL-5 synthetics already contain their own version of the
friction modifier and don't require any additional modifier to be added.
Read the label.

I've used Mobil 1 Gear Oil in a Limited Slip for several years of hard use
without any additional modifier and it worked great.

Regards, Mike Klinke