Re: Holes in quad cab bed?

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 14:58:44 EST

I know this is late in sending this, but wanted to add my own thoughts.

I use these front posts as tie downs. I bought some O-rings with the inline
screw to close the circle and use rope and bungee hooks to them. They also
act as drain holes when you get water in the bed. If your liner was sprayed
in like my Rhino Liner, the gap by the tailgate was tight. No water could
seep out. I now leave the plugs out of the front holes and use them.

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst