Re: Holes in quad cab bed?

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 15:20:07 EST

Chris,
That's a great idea.
Can you more about those O-rings so I know what to
look for or ask for?
Where did you get them?

Thanks

--- Chris Reck <roadkill@mediaone.net> wrote:
> I know this is late in sending this, but wanted to
> add my own thoughts.
>
> I use these front posts as tie downs. I bought some
> O-rings with the inline
> screw to close the circle and use rope and bungee
> hooks to them. They also
> act as drain holes when you get water in the bed.
> If your liner was sprayed
> in like my Rhino Liner, the gap by the tailgate was
> tight. No water could
> seep out. I now leave the plugs out of the front
> holes and use them.
>
> Chris
> '99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia