Re: New Member w/ Supercharged 4.7

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 20:59:18 EST

In a message dated 3/5/01 9:36:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, rap777@juno.com
writes:

<< Anyhow, I got rid of all my wheel hop with Jon Smith's double spring
 clamps (even with the S/C) but would still like better grip on take-off.
 How does it help your traction? Do you spin your wheels?

I guess I noticed a little better traction but nothing really major. The main
thing I wanted to do was get rid of that wheel hop. I can definitely spin the
wheels when I want to even with the Roadmaster Active Suspension upgrade and
Limited Slip Diff. If I had known about the inexpensive spring clamps back
then, I would have gone that route without question. I think this will help
me when I'm towing too though and also helps in cornering. My truck came with
the rear anti-sway bar but I noticed this helped keep the truck level in the
turns also.