Re: RE: Re: RE: Fitch Fuel Catalyst

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 09:32:35 EST

Actually, if I read it correctly the automotive ones get spliced into the
fuel line. However, it does look like a consumable, since you get six
"drop-ins" with a kit. Nowhere could I find the cost of additional drop-ins,
and until you know that you won't get a true picture of the overall cost.

- Alex